DocManager™ is an online document management system that allows you to scan, upload, and organize your paper documents in a secure, HIPAA compliant manner.
DocManager™, a web-based solution, supports most file formats like images, PDF and Word documents, and allows you to upload and store files to a centralized repository.
- 3 Users
- Additional Users – $20.00/User/month
- 1 GB Shared Space
- Additional Storage – $20.00/GB/month
- 1 Cabinet
- Unlimited Folders
- Anywhere Access
- 2 hrs Web Training
- 24/7 support
DocManager™ provides full text-search capability. With DocManager, you can scan all of your paper files. DocManager’s powerful OCR search capability allows you to search content, metadata, and tags in every stored document including PDF, images, etc.
DocManager™ allows organizations and its members to collaborate whether in the same building or in multiple locations. Our powerful document management tools provide check-out capabilities and file revisions, allowing organizations to track changes.
Billing companies, medical practices, and hospital groups, as well as non-healthcare related entities, utilize DocManager™ to master their paper, store EOBs, archive inactive patient records, and convert paper contracts to electronic images.
Features & Benefits
- Virtual File Cabinet (Create And Manage Folders Just Like A Real Filing Cabinet)
- Document Data Is Extracted And Indexed For Full Text Searching
- Full Text Search Supports Natural Language Searching (Sentences And Phrases)
- Assign Document Specific Data (Customer #, Customer Name, Etc.)
- Interfaces With Any Windows Program That Can Print (Save Directly To DocManager)
- Ability To Assign User And Access Levels
- Data Encryption For Secure Network Communication
- Document Annotation (Ability To Add Notes Directly To The Image)
- Document History Tracking (Tracks Both Document Changes And User Activity)
- Store any electronic files (Pictures, Sound, Movies, And/Or Data)
- Check Documents In And Out And Track Who Views Each Document
DocManager™ implementation is quick and easy. Once you have signed up, you will receive a welcome email including detailed setup instructions and the name of your eCast Trainer. Database setup typically takes 24 hours. You will be notified when your account is active. Once user setup is complete you can schedule time with your eCast Trainer.
3 hours of live, web-based training is included with setup. Your eCast Trainer will provide a training manual as well as system documentation. Again, as training is quick and easy, most clients are able to self-train. But know that your eCast Support team is always here to answer any questions.